Roller Skating at The Castle Fun Center on our 10,000 sq ft skating rink with professional sound & lighting system, 17′ video screen and all the latest music!
Roller Skating Birthday Parties are perfect for all ages!
The roller-skating rink will be closing mid-April 2020 and replaced with a brand-new attraction in Spring 2020; The Castle InflataPark! This exciting area, for ages 4 to adult, will include over 9000 sq. ft. of inflatable fun including an obstacle course, battle bean, xtreme slide, ninja wall and much more. We are currently booking Roller Skating Parties up until 4/11/20.
Roller Skating Birthday Parties are a specialty here at The Castle Fun Center…help your child create everlasting memories with a Roller Skating Birthday Party at The Castle! After the party is done, your party wristbands let your guests skate for the remainder of the open skate session if they choose!
The Castle Fun Center is the Tri-State area’s #1 kids Roller Skating Birthday Party place. We are conveniently located in Chester, New York. (The beautiful lower Hudson Valley. Just 30 miles from Bergen & Rockland Counties; 50 miles from New York City)!
- $259 for up to 8 kids; $24.99 each additional child
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PARTY…
Your own Party Host • Tablecloth • “Happy Birthday” Plates • Cups • Table Balloons • Printable Online Invitations • 40 minutes in the Party Area for Food • Pizza Slice • Soft Drink • Ice Cream Cup • 45 minutes of Roller Skating • Roller Skate or Roller Blade Rental • 500 Point Arcade Card for each child • 1 Castle T-Shirt and a visit to the prize cube for the Birthday Child • a Castle Mug for every child • and a Castle tote for the birthday child’s parent. Parties are approximately 2 hours long.
Roller Skating Party Schedule:
- Parties begin in one of our party areas where you will be greeted by your party host. Party parents should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the party start time. You will be in the party area for 40 minutes, all food & cake are done during this time.
- After you leave the party area, your host will lead you and your guests to the Roller Skating Rink to get the kids set up with their choice of Roller Skate or Roller Blade rentals (they can feel free to bring their own if they have them!) and then enjoy 45 minutes of skating fun!
- If you’ve chosen an Add-On Activity, your host will bring the party directly to that activity after Roller Skating. (One Add-On Activity will be done during the party with your host; any additional Add-On Activities will be done on your own after the party)
- Finally, the party heads to the arcade where the birthday child will visit the Prize Cube for a chance to win arcade tickets and Castle value, then the host will distribute the arcade cards, finalize your party bill and assist the kids with any prize redemption from tickets they earned on games.
- If you’ve chosen an After-Party Activity, the host will escort you to that attraction after the party has ended (after-party activities are done without a host at the end of your party). Your party may also go back to the skating rink to skate for the duration of that current skate session.
* Party schedule is approximate and subject to change at the discretion of The Castle. Length of events vary due to actual attraction length and crowds. All attractions are open to the public during the time of your party.
Important Roller Skating Party Details…
- We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to book any party. By putting down your non-refundable $100 deposit you are agreeing to the terms/structure of our events.
- Please be prompt; your food will be served within 10 minutes of your scheduled party start time. Suggest to your guests that they arrive 5 minutes early since party times cannot be adjusted for late arrivals. You should arrive 10 minutes prior to the party start time.
- Although we supply you with celebration “Happy Birthday” plates, napkins and solid tablecloth, if your child has a specific party theme, you are welcome to bring your own themed plates/cups/tablecloth. Nothing may be adhered to the walls.
- Laser tag is recommended for ages 7 and older. Younger children may play however please understand that the arena is heavily themed and lit purely by black light.
- One birthday child will receive a Castle t-shirt. If you have more than one birthday child, you may purchase an additional shirt for $8.
- All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party.
- Party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child. No discounts are given if less than 8 children show up at the party. Parents of the birthday child may join in the main party activity for free!
- You can feel free to bring a cake/cupcakes or you can pre-order a Castle ice cream cake. Otherwise, no outside food or beverages are allowed please (of course, a parent may bring a substitution as needed for any specific child with a food restriction due to allergies)
- Piñatas, silly string, confetti, noise makers or outside balloons are not permitted.
- Activity Bounce, Ballocity & Roller Skating Parties: Please note, children MUST WEAR SOCKS.
- Your party deposit will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your party. We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment; we do not accept checks.
- While we will make every effort, we are unable to guarantee party area or host requests.
- When leaving the party area for the main party activity, we suggest you bring all gifts to your vehicle at this time, you will not be returning to the party area. The Castle cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gifts.
- Parents are expected to assist with the party to keep on schedule, help children enjoy the attractions and obey The Castle rules. In the main party room, there are other parties going on and we ask parents cooperation in assisting us in keeping your kids at the reserved party table.
- Activities are not exclusive to your party. Add-on activities are subject to public wait line.
- Gratuity for your host is appreciated; suggested gratuity is 10% of party total.
- Please remember to take any leftover food or cake with you at the end of your party, all items will be discarded at the end of the night.
Birthday Party FAQ’s
With the exception of bringing a cake or cupcakes for your Castle hosted birthday party, no other outside food is allowed (feel free to bring a substitution as needed for any child with food restrictions due to allergies).
All parties leave the party room after the first 40 minutes and move on to the main party activity. Please understand that your party area will be used for a scheduled party shortly after yours, so we do need to keep on schedule. We do have 2 Private Party Rooms available, please click here for more information on booking the private party room.
We provide all of your paper products, tablecloth, “Happy Birthday” pizza and cake plates, forks, napkins and table balloons.
Yes. The base party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child.
No, you will be billed based on the number of actual participating children who attend the party, above the base package price of 8 children. We need your best head count to prepare the table and pizza.
With the exception of the activity bounce and InflataPark parties, all food is done within the first 40 minutes of our parties. Please understand that it is very important to stay within the schedule of our parties to make the day run smooth for everyone.
All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party. If you have a mini golf party scheduled and it is raining, you can either reschedule your party or space permitting, move it to an indoor party; you will be billed for the appropriate party pricing. Any add-on activities can be adjusted at the party; you will not be billed for any add-on activities that are not done.
We consider guests to be children who will be eating and participating in the activities. If there are infant siblings of guests attending who would not be participating in the party activities, you do not need to include them in your head count.
If an adult stays but does not participate in any activities, there is no charge for them. Most parties will add additional pizzas, soft drinks or party food for the adults, please see our Party Food Add-On Options. If an adult decides that they would like to participate in an activity, you may add that onto your bill or they can pay separately at any point of sale.
Interested in booking your party in our Glow Party Room or Private Party Room?
GLOW PARTY ROOM
Glow room parties have access to their own exclusive party room for the duration of your party and comes complete with black light responsive plates and balloons; and glow glasses, necklace and bracelet for each child!
Room Maximum: 30 kids
- $100 for up to 8 kids, plus party package cost
- $3 each additional child
*Glow party start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited. The glow room is only lit by black light and is heavily themed, please be sure to look at the photos prior to booking for younger children.
PRIVATE PARTY ROOM
Our Private Party Room is located at the far end of the Event Room and gives you access to the room for the 2 hour duration of the party.
Room Maximum: 36 kids
- $100, plus party package cost
*The private party room start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited.