NEW!… AXE Throwing at The Castle Fun Center!
The Castle Fun Center is The Hudson Valleys #1 indoor urban axe throwing range.
Not only is it great for a night out with friends, team building and bachelor/bachelorette parties, it can be a fun form of stress relief. There is nothing like learning a new skill, mastering it and releasing your inner Lumberjack/Jill.
You’ll be hooked the moment you stick your first bullseye. We sure were!
The Main Event…
You and your group will spend 1 hour becoming intimate with a piece of whirling wood and metal as you learn, practice and square off.
Our Axe Throwing sessions are run by trained “Axeperts” who will show you how to safely handle an axe and chuck it with accuracy while giving you tips on how to capture that illustrious Bullseye!
Axe Throwing Information
- * MINIMUM AGE TO THROW IS 14 YEARS WITH AN ADULT OVER 18 YEARS
- * NO OUTSIDE AXES ALLOWED.
- 3 Axe Throwing Lanes located in Jesters Pub at The Castle.
- $20 per person for 1 Hour Session.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID must be presented and Waiver required.
- Reservations highly recommended.
- All guests should arrive 15 minutes in advance in order to show your Government Issued Photo ID and fill out the Waiver; be on time, your throwing time begins at the time you booked for, we cannot delay start times.
- 8 Throwers per Lane max. Please note that groups of 6 guests and under will most likely be combined with other guests to fill to our lane capacity of 8.
- All Throwers must wear closed toed shoes.
- No outside food or beverage allowed; throwing lanes are in Jesters Restaurant & Pub featuring food and a full bar with craft beers on tap.
Ready To Reserve Your Spot? Book Online Here
Waiver Must Be Completed Prior to Axe Throwing. Fill Out Online Waiver Here.