There are so many fun things to do at The Castle Fun Center amusement park!
With so many fun attractions, you’ll need a full day to enjoy them all!
Navigate our entire website for attraction information and more about The Castle Fun Center or choose below for information on our Hours of Operation, Directions, FAQ’s, Testimonials, Advertising Opportunities, Employment at The Castle, Fundraising Options and Friends and Partners of The Castle Fun Center!
The Castle Fun Center Park Information
WITH SO MANY FUN ATTRACTIONS, YOU’LL NEED A FULL DAY TO ENJOY THEM ALL!…
- Rain or shine, whatever the weather, there’s always fun available at The Castle! Our indoor, fully air conditioned activities include a 10,000 sq. ft. Roller Skating Rink, two-level Ballocity foam ball play area, multi-level Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Laser Maze, state-of-the-art Arcade and Jesters Restaurant & Pub!
- Our seasonally available outdoor activities with many of your amusement park favorites include 3- Go Kart Tracks, Zip Line, 2-18 hole Mini Golf Courses, Swing Ride, Spin Zone Bumper Cars, Dragon Coaster, Free Fall, and Banana Squadron!
- Just a mile up the road is The Castle Golf Driving Range and Batting Cages!
- Are you looking for the perfect Birthday Party for a child who loves FUN? Right here in Chester, New York in the lower Hudson Valley, we have the perfect solution with our Castle Fun Center Birthday Party Options!
- SCHOOLS! We offer End of the Year Class Celebrations and Field Trips right here in Orange County, New York! Join the many schools who return year after year from New York City, New Jersey and the Hudson Valley to bring their classes to The Castle! Be sure to check out our Class Trip Packages!
- The fun isn’t done! Just 2 miles from Goshen, NY we are the perfect way to round out your family fun day after a visit to Legoland NY!