A school trip to The Castle Fun Center is a great experience that students will appreciate forever!
The Castle Fun Center Is The Tri-States Areas favorite amusement park and number one destination for school field trips, STEM Field Trips and group outings.
Whether you are planning an End of the School Year Celebration, Reward Trip for your students or just a fun Field Trip to get out of the classroom for a day, we have several different group options to fit your budget. Elementary, Middle Schools and High Schools visit us from all around New York, New Jersey, the Tri-State Area and the Hudson Valley, our attractions are perfect for all ages!
Activities at The Castle Fun Center aren’t just fun but many also naturally promote physical fitness, team building and logic as well! Add-on our lunch package or arcade card and you’ve got the perfect school trip! We accommodate school trips on weekday mornings and afternoons throughout the school year (some restrictions may apply based on group size; trips may not be exclusive to your school only).
The roller-skating rink will be closing this winter and replaced with a brand-new attraction in Spring 2020; The Castle InflataPark! This exciting area, for ages 4 to adult, will include over 9000 sq. ft. of inflatable fun including an obstacle course, battle bean, xtreme slide, ninja wall and much more. For group packages, a 30-minute InflataPark jump time will be included for each participant.
* Advanced booking required.
CHOOSE FROM 2, 3 OR 4 HOURS OF ACTIVITIES WITH EITHER LIMITED OR UNLIMITED RIDE OPTIONS.
All of our group rates include access into Ballocity, Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Rock Wall, 30-minute InflataPark entry and seasonal Mini Golf.
Access to our seasonally available outside rides can be either limited or unlimited based on your budget. The outside rides consist of Go Karts, Swing Ride, Dragon Coaster, Banana Squadron, Free Fall and Bumper Cars. If you choose the limited ride option, each participant will receive two ride tickets to choose between the outside rides how they would like to use them. With the unlimited rides option, participants will have unlimited access to the outside rides.
Group Pricing (per person)
|2 Hours of Activities||$17.99 Limited Rides or $24.99 Unlimited Rides
|3 Hours of Activities||$22.99 Limited Rides or $29.99 Unlimited Rides|
|4 Hours of Activities||$25.99 Limited Rides or $32.99 Unlimited Rides|
ADD ARCADE POINTS:
- 500 Arcade Points: $4 per person
- 1,000 Arcade Points: $8 per person
Arcade games range from 65-225 points per game.
- Pizza Slice, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $4.95 per person
- 2 Slices Pizza, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $6.50 per person
- Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $6.50 per person
- Pizza Slice, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $7.50 per person
- Bring your own bagged lunch: $1 per person (only available for pre-booked groups; 30 minutes in area)
Food options must be booked in advance and include all participants in your group doing the same food package. If your trip is scheduled outside of our normal hours of operation, please note that beyond adding the food package, unless prior arrangements have been made, other food service options at The Castle may not be available.
Additional Group Rates Information
ADDITIONAL GROUP RATES INFORMATION
- Minimum 20 people required for group rates; group rates are reserved strictly for non-profit organizations, schools and camps.
- Groups are accommodated during off-hours (weekdays) only. In the summer months, groups are booked between 10 am and 11:30 am only; no afternoon group trips. Not valid on holidays or Saturdays/Sundays. Group trips are not exclusive to your group only.
- Some restrictions and weather permitting apply for some activities.
- Group rates and packages are subject to change.
- Advanced booking with a non-refundable $100 deposit is required. Unless prior arrangements are made, final payment (due day of trip) is payable via Cash or Credit Card only. We do not accept checks.
- Confirmed head count is required 48 hours in advance.
- Tax on food portion only, not included. There is no tax on activities. If adding the food package, your tax exempt ID number will be required at time of booking.
- There is a $1 per person fee if your group is bringing bagged lunch. We MUST know in advance if you will be bringing lunch so we can schedule a time and area for your group.
- Please note any damages or excessive clean up incurred due to the members of your group will result in applicable charges.
- Ballocity requires socks and InflataPark requires Castle InflataSocks.
- Please check individual attraction pages for certain height/age restrictions. All activities are based on availability; no refund for unavailable activities at time of visit. Go Karts, Swing Ride, Dragon Coaster, Banana Squadron, Bumper Cars and Mini Golf are seasonal activities (available approx. Spring thru Fall, weather permitting). Go Karts are Mini Indy and Road Course Track only. The Zip Line, Slick Track and Axe Throwing are not included in any group packages.
- Signed parental/guardian waivers are required for InflataPark entry.
- LATE POLICY: Please understand that in order for us to be able to offer such discounted group rates, it is imperative that your group arrives on schedule. We carefully time our group arrivals so that everyone, including our walk-in guests and our other booked groups, can enjoy their experience here at The Castle. For any groups arriving late, there will be your choice of a 10% surcharge added to your bill or the same amount of time deducted from your activity cards so that your original departure time will remain as if you arrived on time. Thanks for your understanding.
- Since we are always updating and adding new attractions, current attractions may change without notice and any new attractions added after the time of your booking may not be included or may be available for an additional charge.
- In the summer months we are open rain or shine; heavy rain and/or lightning/thunder may close outdoor attractions until the storm has passed however you will still have the included indoor activities to enjoy for the duration of your time play. No discounts or refunds will be given.
Call Group Sales at 845-469-2116 ext. 0 to book your School Field Trip today!
- “I received great reviews about the trip, thanks for the great memories!”
- “Everyone had a great time, your staff was awesome, very responsive and helpful. A great experience for our students and chaperones alike!”
- “The kids had a blast, you have an amazing crew!”
- “I just wanted to thank you and the staff at The Castle for a wonderful trip. The students truly enjoyed themselves, we look forward to returning again next year!”
- “Our trip went very smoothly and everyone had fun and was engaged the entire time!”