Imagine a safe and fun night for your graduates that is also easy for the parents/chaperones!
All Night Graduation Parties, also known as Safe Graduation Parties or Project Graduation Parties are held after your graduation ceremony ends, starting at either 10 pm or 11 pm and the fun continues until up to 6 am! We handle all the work for you and make a lifetime of memories for the grads!
Here’s What To Expect…
- 10 pm: Begin the celebration with a customized BBQ on our Event Grounds
- 11 pm – 12:30 am: From there, head up to the outside Castle activities for mini golf, free fall, dragon coaster, banana squadron, swing ride, bumper cars, and road course go karts! (90 minutes)
- 12:30 am – 2 am: Next heading to the upper level of the indoor facility for ballocity and roller skating (90 minutes). And sweeten the party by adding our sundae bar during this time!
- 2 am – 3:30 am: Time for more fun, heading to the lower level of the indoor facility for laser tag, rock wall, laser maze, and non-redemption arcade games! (90 minutes)
- 3:30 am: Our Event Room is now available for any committee provided activities that you may like to book (hypnotist or slide show) and our breakfast option!
- Departure follows no later than 6 am.
* 150 person minimum required for any Project Graduation
Please note that since we only book one school a night for Project Graduations, dates do fill quickly!
Thanks for reading about The Castle for your school’s Project Graduation.
We’ve been successfully hosting Project Grads for nearly 10 years and have put together some tips and timelines to help in your planning. Our availability is based on first-come-first-serve and most graduation dates book quickly so please do not hesitate in contacting us with your date.
Initial Planning (1+yr away)…
We ask that all individuals who will be involved in the decision making process for your Project Graduation come to The Castle at one time to meet and discuss the event with the event coordinator. The project graduation package price includes up to 3 hours of event planning time. There should be one main contact to whom all communication and changes are made via email; changes outside of this contact person will not be accepted.
You will need parent chaperones! We suggest 5-10 chaperones (based on the size/details of your event); we will give you areas that they will be responsible for keeping an eye on throughout the night.
There is a specific schedule for required deposits towards your event, the schedule will be listed on your event reservation, please be sure to submit the required deposits as requested.
Please emphasize to the students a cut off for signing up; we must have your FINAL confirmed headcount 10 business days prior to your event. Remember if you are including your chaperones in the food/beverage options to include them in your food/beverage count.
All food choices/options must be finalized with your confirmed head count no later than 10 days in advance.
If you are starting your event with the BBQ option and are arriving via bus, please give us a call when you have departed your location so we can properly start preparing the BBQ so the food will be ready upon your arrival. We understand that graduation is difficult to predict timing with and arrival time may differ from what was planned. Based on your arrival time, the evening’s schedule may need to be adjusted as needed at the manager’s discretion. Upon arrival, please have your main representative check in with the event manager. Any adjustments that need to be made in the schedule will be discussed at that time. Please convey this information to the rest of the committee to avoid individual committee members from questioning any changes with our staff throughout the night.
- “Sue, I just wanted to thank you and the staff at The Castle for a wonderful night! The students truly enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to bringing my younger daughters class in 2017.”
- “Your staff is fabulous! They were ALL friendly, energetic, and beyond helpful. Thank you SOOOO much!”
- “Our All Night Grad Party went very smoothly, from what I saw everyone was having fun and engaged the whole night. ”
- “All the feedback was very positive. Thank you for your attention to details and for making the event such a success. I believe the class of 2015 has booked you for next year as well? That’s great. Hope we have a good thing going here!”
- “Sue!! I Only wish I could record every students comments as they departed the buses pooped from all the fun!! As I told you before I personally was “Sold” at not only your well maintained venue and your ease and game plan of coordinating the evening of events. To actually execute the plan to perfection and consideration of 200 plus hungry excited Grads and bewildered chaperones, I can not put words to it! As I said the kids continuously came up to me and said thank you, their Facebook post are only bragging about the fun they had as well as I’ve bumped into a few since and I actually got a hug!!..You know a Hug from a Teenager!!?.Is a rarity!! The food was GREAT! As I said I have no words, maybe five…GREAT NIGHT THANK YOU CASTLE!”
- “Good morning Sue, Everything went absolutely perfect. We were so happy with how the party went, it was fantastic. The kids all had a blast. So many of them were overheard stating that they never realized that it was going to be so fun. The manager on duty that night was really fantastic. He went above and beyond for us. He was so very helpful and all of the staff was great as well. My biggest thanks to you and your staff for helping to make this party a success for us. I appreciate your patience over the past year in dealing with our committee. Take care and I will talk to you again in another year or so when my next daughter is a senior :)”
- “Hi Susan, everyone seemed to have a great time, you staff were awesome, very responsive and helpful. A great experience for our students and chaperones alike. “
- “Hi Susan, everything went great! The kids had a blast! You have an amazing crew, they did an awesome job!! Thanks again for all your help!”
- “Sue, I am on the bus on the way home. Your team is great! The kids really had a good time. Happy to be a reference if you ever need one. Thank you for everything!”