Group Packages For Churches, Schools, Scouts, Non-Profit Organizations, Village & Town Recreation Departments, Day Camps & More!
**4/15/21: WE ARE BUSY WORKING ON REOPENING AT THIS TIME; WE ARE NOT YET ACCEPTING GROUP BOOKINGS, WE ARE HOPEFUL TO HAVE OUR NEW PACKAGES AND GUIDELINES READY BY END OF APRIL-BEGINNING OF MAY. Thank you for your patience.**
Our group pricing is offered only to non-profit organizations and camps with a minimum of 20 people. These trips must be booked in advance with a $100 non-refundable deposit and are only accommodated on non-holiday weekdays, during our regular hours of operation (group trips are not exclusive to your group). We are unable to offer group rates during Holidays or on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Fall/Winter: Group trips are booked Thursdays and Fridays with arrivals starting at 3 pm.
- Spring: Group trips are booked weekdays during our normal hours of operation with arrivals starting 3 pm.
- Summer: Camp trips are only booked with weekday morning arrivals at 10 am with departure beginning at 12 noon.
If you do not qualify as a non-profit organization, school or camp, please click here for information on our All Access Party option for smaller company or family group outings.
Advanced booking & a non-refundable $100 deposit required.
Choose from 2, 3 or 4 hours of Activities with either Limited or Unlimited Ride Options.
All of our group rates include unlimited access for your choice of 2, 3 or 4 hours into Ballocity, Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Rock Wall, Roller Skating and seasonal Mini Golf.
Access to our seasonally available outside rides can be either limited or unlimited based on your budget. The outside rides consist of Go Karts, Swing Ride, Dragon Coaster, Banana Squadron, Free Fall and Bumper Cars. If you choose the limited ride option, each participant will receive two ride tickets to choose between the outside rides how they would like to use them. With the unlimited rides option, participants will have unlimited access to the outside rides.
Group Pricing (per person)
|2 Hours of Activities||$Limited Rides or $ Unlimited Rides
|3 Hours of Activities||$ Limited Rides or $ Unlimited Rides|
|4 Hours of Activities||$ Limited Rides or $ Unlimited Rides|
ADD ARCADE POINTS:
- 500 Arcade Points: $4 per person
- 1,000 Arcade Points: $8 per person
Arcade games range from 65-225 points per game.
- Pizza Slice, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $ per person
- 2 Slices Pizza, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $ per person
- Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $per person
- Pizza Slice, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $ per person
- Bring your own bagged lunch: $ per person (only available for pre-booked groups; 30 minutes in area)
Food options must be booked in advance, all participants in your group must be part of the same food option (sorry, we cannot divide food options between the group).
Important Group Rates Information
- Minimum 20 people required for group rates; group rates are reserved strictly for non-profit organizations, schools and camps.
- Group trips are not exclusive to your group; there will be other groups and/or the public here as well.
- Groups are accommodated during off-hours (weekdays) only. In the summer months, groups are booked with 10 am arrival only and departure beginning at 12 noon; absolutely no afternoon group trips. Not valid on holidays or Saturdays/Sundays. Group trips are not exclusive to your group only.
- Some restrictions and weather permitting apply for some activities.
- Group rates and packages are subject to change.
- Advanced booking with a non-refundable $100 deposit is required. Unless prior arrangements are made, final payment (due day of trip) is payable via Cash or Credit Card only. We do not accept checks.
- Confirmed head count is required 48 hours in advance.
- Tax on food portion only, not included. There is no tax on activities. If adding the food package, your tax exempt ID number will be required at time of booking.
- There is a $2 per person fee if your group is bringing bagged lunch. We MUST know in advance if you will be bringing lunch so we can schedule a time and area for your group.
- Please note any damages or excessive clean up incurred due to the members of your group will result in applicable charges.
- Ballocity access and Roller Skating requires socks; socks are available to purchase for $2/pair.
- Please check individual attraction pages for certain height/age restrictions. All activities are based on availability; no refund for unavailable activities at time of visit. Go Karts, Swing Ride, Dragon Coaster, Free Fall, Banana Squadron, Bumper Cars and Mini Golf are seasonal activities (available approx. Spring thru Fall, weather permitting). Go Karts are Mini Indy and Road Course Track only. The Zip Line, Slick Track and Axe Throwing are not included in any group packages.
- LATE POLICY: Please understand that in order for us to be able to offer such discounted group rates, it is imperative that your group arrives on schedule. We carefully time our group arrivals so that everyone, including our walk-in guests and our other booked groups, can enjoy their experience here at The Castle. For any groups arriving late, there will be your choice of a 10% surcharge added to your bill or the same amount of time deducted from your activity cards so that your original departure time will remain as if you arrived on time. Thanks for your understanding.
- Since we are always updating and adding new attractions, current attractions may change without notice and any new attractions added after the time of your booking may not be included or may be available for an additional charge.
- In the summer months we are open rain or shine; heavy rain and/or lightning/thunder may close outdoor attractions until the storm has passed however you will still have the included indoor activities to enjoy for the duration of your time play. No discounts or refunds will be given.
Call Group Sales at 845-469-2116 ext. 0 to book your group today!
- “I received great reviews about the trip, thanks for the great memories!”
- “Everyone had a great time, your staff was awesome, very responsive and helpful. A great experience for our students and chaperones alike!”
- “The kids had a blast, you have an amazing crew!”
- “I just wanted to thank you and the staff at The Castle for a wonderful trip. The students truly enjoyed themselves, we look forward to returning again next year!”
- “Our trip went very smoothly and everyone had fun and was engaged the entire time!”