Group Information For Churches, Schools, Scouts, Non-Profit Organizations, Village & Town Recreation Departments, Day Camps & More!
Our group pricing is offered only to non-profit organizations with a minimum of 20 people. These trips must be booked in advance with a $100 non-refundable deposit and are only accommodated on non-holiday weekdays, during hours of operation (group trips are not exclusive to your group). We are unable to offer group rates during Holidays or on Saturdays & Sundays.
Fall/Winter group rates are only booked Thursdays and Fridays with arrivals starting at 3 pm.
Spring rates are booked weekdays with arrivals starting 3 pm (we do offer a few May/June dates where we accomodate multiple schools with morning arrivals).
Summer camp rates are only booked with weekday morning arrivals starting at 10 am.
If you do not qualify as a non-profit organization, school or camp, please click here for information on our All Access Party option for smaller company or family group outings.
Advanced booking & a non-refundable $100 deposit required.
Choose from 2, 3 or 4 hours of Activities with either limited or unlimited ride options.
Group Pricing Limited Rides
|2 Hours of Activities||$17.99 per person|
|3 Hours of Activities||$22.99 per person|
|4 Hours of Activities||$25.99 per person|
|Additional Ride Tickets||$2.99 per person|
Group Pricing with Unlimited Rides (Available Spring thru Fall)
|2 Hours of Activities||$24.99 per person|
|3 Hours of Activities||$29.99 per person|
|4 Hours of Activities||$32.99 per person|
ADD ARCADE POINTS:
- 500 Arcade Points: $4 per person
- 1,000 Arcade Points: $8 per person
Arcade games range from 65-225 points per game.
- Pizza Slice, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $4.75 per person
- 2 Slices Pizza, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $6.25 per person
- Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $6.25 per person
- Pizza Slice, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $7.50 per person
- Bring your own bagged lunch: $1 per person (only available for pre-booked groups; 30 minutes in area)
Food options must be booked in advance, all participants in your group must be part of the same food option (sorry, we cannot divide food options between the group).
Additional Group Rates Information
- Minimum 20 people required for group rates; group rates are reserved strictly for non-profit organizations, schools and camps.
- Groups are accommodated during off-hours (weekdays) only. In the summer months, groups are booked between 10 am and 11:30 am only; no afternoon group trips. Not valid on holidays or Saturdays/Sundays. Group trips are not exclusive to your group only.
- Some restrictions and weather permitting apply for some activities.
- Group rates and packages are subject to change.
- Advanced booking with a non-refundable $100 deposit is required. Unless prior arrangements are made, final payment (due day of trip) is payable via Cash or Credit Card only. We do not accept checks.
- Confirmed head count is required 48 hours in advance.
- Tax on food portion only, not included. There is no tax on activities. If adding the food package, your tax exempt ID number will be required at time of booking.
- There is a $1 per person fee if your group is bringing bagged lunch. We MUST know in advance if you will be bringing lunch so we can schedule a time and area for your group.
- Roller Skating and Ballocity require socks. Socks are available to purchase for $2.
- Please check individual attraction pages for certain height/age restrictions. Roller skating availability is based on public skate session times. All activities are based on availability; no refund for unavailable activities at time of visit. Go Karts, Swing Ride, Dragon Coaster, Banana Squadron, Bumper Cars and Mini Golf are seasonal activities (available approx. Spring thru Fall, weather permitting). Go Karts are Mini Indy and Road Course Track only. The Zip Line is not included in any group packages.
- Go Karts for group packages are Mini Indy and Road Course tracks only.
- The Zip Line is not included in any group package.
- Please check individual attractions for height/age restrictions.
- LATE POLICY: Please understand that in order for us to be able to offer such discounted group rates, it is imperative that your group arrives on schedule. We carefully time our group arrivals so that everyone, including our walk-in guests and our other booked groups, can enjoy their experience here at The Castle. For any groups arriving late, there will be your choice of a 10% surcharge added to your bill or the same amount of time deducted from your activity cards so that your original departure time will remain as if you arrived on time. Thanks for your understanding.
- Our current group packages include Mini Golf, Bumper Cars, Dragon Coaster, Banana Squadron, Swing Ride, Road Course and Mini Indy Go Karts, Roller Skating, Ballocity, Laser Tag, Laser Maze and Rock Wall. Since we are always updating and adding new attractions, current attractions may change without notice and any new attractions added after the time of your booking may not be included or may be available for an additional charge.
- In the summer months we are open rain or shine; heavy rain and/or lightning/thunder may close outdoor attractions until the storm has passed however you will still have the indoor activities to enjoy for the duration of your timeplay (excluding arcade).
Call Group Sales at 845-469-2116 ext. 0 to book your group today!
- “I received great reviews about the trip, thanks for the great memories!”
- “Everyone had a great time, your staff was awesome, very responsive and helpful. A great experience for our students and chaperones alike!”
- “The kids had a blast, you have an amazing crew!”
- “I just wanted to thank you and the staff at The Castle for a wonderful trip. The students truly enjoyed themselves, we look forward to returning again next year!”
- “Our trip went very smoothly and everyone had fun and was engaged the entire time!”