The Castle Fun Card Information
All attractions at The Castle Fun Center require the use of a Castle Card for payment.
Conveniently purchase any dollar amount to put on your card. After loading your card with credits, simply swipe your card for each attraction (including arcade games!). Cost of attraction and arcade games will be deducted from the card’s balance.
Save time for future visits!
Recharge your Castle Card for your next fun day of Attractions and Entertainment at the Castle Fun Center.
There is a $1 initial charge for new cards. Be sure to hold on to your card so you can recharge your card on future visits!
- Castle cards are good for use on all attractions at The Castle Fun Center and Driving Range and for use in Jesters Restaurant & Pub.
- Castle cards may not be used for gratuity in Jesters Restaurant & Pub.
- Castle cards cannot be used to purchase event tickets, parties or group packages, or any other discounted packages.
- Unaccompanied minors must purchase a minimum $20 Castle card upon entry.
- There is a $1 initial charge for new cards. Be sure to hold on to your card so you can recharge your card on future visits!
- No money back for unused cards.
Check Your Castle Card Balance Or Add Money
Have an existing Castle card and not sure if there is any value left on it?
- Click below to check your current value and to add more value onto your card.
- Remember, each point is worth a penny so 20 points is .20 cents; 200 points is $2; 2000 points is $20, etc.
- Tickets are tickets won on arcade games which are redeemable at the arcade prize counter.