We have enhanced our cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please be patient if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, some capacities may be reduced and/or some attractions may be closed. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
Learn More Below
* Important Covid 19 Safety Information
Guests & Staff Safety Is Our Top Priority
Learn more about how we keep our guests and our employees Covid 19 safe & Our Park Disinfected.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our guests and staff at The Castle safe:
- Temperature screenings of all staff and guests upon arrival.
- Mask/face covering requirements.
- Additional signs to reinforce COVID-19 procedures.
Highly visible physical distancing markers.
- Barriers and protective coverings.
- Additional cleaning/sanitizing throughout the day.
- Locker sanitization.
- Guest guidelines communicated via social media and website prior to opening and as park reopens.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations.
We have new guidelines in place for enjoying our facility.
The Castle is committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we rely on you to protect yourself too:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Wear a face mask or face covering.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- If you are sick, please stay home and encourage your family to stay home until you are well.
Family Entertainment Centers and Amusement Parks around the country provide an outlet for thousands of kids each month to burn off some energy. At The Castle Fun Center, keeping our facilities safe and clean for these kids is the number one priority.
We take cleanliness very seriously which is why are Certified Germ Expert!
The Castle Fun Center utilizes long lasting Residual Antimicrobial Technology that inhibits the growth of microbes. This unique Fog application applied by our experts provide, complete coverage of a Hospital Grade disinfectant that kills a multitude of harmful microbes.
The DIS.IN.FX® Treatment Process combines fogging / spraying / misting technologies that treat facilities with a proprietary blend of high powered disinfectants, cleaners and RAZOR Antimicrobial Coating™.
The DIS.IN.FX® Treatment Process proven to kill 99.99% of harmful microbes and inhibit microbial growth reducing cross contamination.
Once a facility is Treated and Tested, DIS.IN.FX® then certifies the facility Germ Expert Certified™. A facility is considered Germ Expert Certified™ when all ATP test results are under the recommended Germ Expert Threshold for the facilities’ industry.
See Video Below For More Information…