Interested in a creative way to raise money for your school?
Are you looking for school fundraising resources, recommendations and ideas to help boost fundraising efforts for your school or school groups? The Castle Fun Center is here to help!
Get creative! Reach your fundraising target faster by scheduling an event at The Castle Fun Center! Learn more by contacting us at 845-469-2116 or through our website.
We offer a 2 hour roller skating event, including food, for $10 admission, $2.50 of each admission goes back to your organization! (75 person min. required)
- Call to pick a date for your event (available times Thursdays 6pm-8pm, Sundays 5:30pm-7:30pm)
- We supply you with a custom made flyer template for you to copy and give out to friends & family.
- Come out for a discounted session of fun, fitness & fundraising!
* Please note, there must be a min. 75 paid admissions to qualify for the $2.50 back.
Mini Golf Tournament Details
Choose a Saturday or Sunday morning from 10am-1pm. The Castle charges your organization $5 for each player; you set your admission price at $10 or up.
Obtain corporate sponsors for each of the 18 holes, suggesting a $50 donation or more per hole. You can double your sponsors by offering both a hole and a tee sponsor for each of the 18 holes. Print out each sponsors logo onto 11 x 17paper (landscape) and slide them into the sign holders that we have here. You will put them out at each corresponding hole. Promote, promote, promote! Get the word out on this event; email lists, mailing lists, website listings, social media outlets, newspaper, radio, flyers, etc.
Day of the Event…
Please arrive by 9:30am to set up. We will provide you with a table and chairs for registration.
You will need 2 people volunteering at this table to register players and receive payment. Feel free to bring a fold up tent and banners, etc. to hang here to promote your organization. You will also need to provide 2 volunteers to take charge of the sponsor signs; the signs easily slip into the sign holder and then they need to be distributed to the appropriate holes on the course.
Time to tee off!…
There are two options: shot gun start (everyone begins play at the same time, starting on different holes) or players begin as they arrive anytime between 10am and 12 noon.
Scores are tallied; we suggest the top 12 (lowest scores) in each category go on for a sudden-death final. Suggested categories for family events are: Ages 4-11, Ages 12-17 and Adults. Prizes are supplied by you, or Castle cards can be purchased with value or individual activities can be purchased from The Castle Fun Center. Suggested age for play is 4years to adult with a 5 stroke maximum for each hole. Also available, catering by The Castle for a registration breakfast buffet or BBQ lunch to complete the day!
To book your mini golf tournament at The Castle, please call Sue at 845-469-2116 ext. 7000 or email email@example.com
This is the best deal around and has the greatest value in Castle activities!
With either the Time Play Event or the Time Play Card Sales, guests will receive 2 hours of play at The Castle which includes Roller Skating (during any open skate session), Ballocity, Laser Tag, Free Fall, Laser Maze, Mini Golf, Rock Wall, and 2 Ride Tickets to use on Go Karts, Dragon Frenzy 360, Swing Ride and/or Spin Zone Bumper Cars (arcade and zip line are not included in time play packages). One card required per person; cards are not transferable and expire 2 hours after first swipe.
2-Hour Time Play Event: Choose a 2 hour time for your organization to come in to play! You sell the tickets in advance (we suggest $22-$25 per ticket; this is up to a $40 value!) for your 2-hour event. $17 per person; 50 person minimum required.
2-Hour Time Play Card Sales: Sell 2-hour Castle Time Play cards for use anytime on their own (cards must be used 6 months from date of issue). $17 per card; 50 card minimum required.
Call 845-469-2116 to book your fundraiser today!
- Promote healthy, family fun while raising funds for your organization.
- Offer raffle prizes.
- Obtain corporate sponsorship for the event.
- Tee Sponsors for mini golf tournaments (print out logos on legal size paper, we have sign holders for them!)
- Distribute event coupons via email and hand to anyone-friends, schools, church members, neighbors, families, etc., for roller skating events.
- Obtain prizes for giveaways.
- Press releases to radio & newspaper.
- Television, web, flyer advertising.
- Utilize your own sources to assist on the day of the event.
- Have radio stations broadcast live during the event.
- Solicit local merchants to donate goods/services for silent auction in conjunction with event.
Your organization’s enthusiasm and effort will determine your overall success!