Ballocity Birthday Parties are ball-blasting FUN!
Ballocity is a 2 story play structure filled with thousands of foam balls used for kids entertainment.
Filled with fun including, a ball dumping bucket, ball fountain that blasts over 50 balls in the air at one time, an activity table to balance balls on jets of air and a floor canon that blasts 25 balls at a time. It’s a perfect main party option for birthday parties with younger kids (but will be enjoyed by older kids too!), you’re going to love this and so will your child’s party!
- $349 for up to 8 kids; $26.99 each additional child
What’s Included in your Party…
Your own Party Host • Tablecloth • “Happy Birthday” Plates • Cups • Table Balloons • Printable Online Invitations • 40 minutes in the Party Area for Food • Pizza Slice • Soft Drink • 45 minutes of Ballocity fun • 500 Point Arcade Card for each child • 1 Castle T-Shirt for the Birthday Child • a Castle Mug for every child • Parties are approximately 2 hours long.
Click here to view party activity and food add-on options
Ballocity Party Schedule…
- Parties begin in one of our party areas where you will be greeted by your party host. (Remember that unless you have pre-booked a private party room, all parties will be in a general party area that will also have other parties at the same time.) Party parents should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the party start time. You will be in the party area for 40 minutes; all food & cake are done during this time.
- After you leave the party area, your host will lead you and your guests to Ballocity for 45 minutes of ball blasting fun!
- If you have chosen an Add-On Activity, your host will bring the party directly to that activity after Ballocity. (One Add-On Activity will be done during the party with your host; any additional Add-On Activities will be done on your own after the party)
- Finally, the party heads to the arcade where the host will distribute the arcade cards, finalize your party bill and assist the kids with any prize redemption from tickets they earned on games.
- If you have chosen an After Party Activity, the host will escort you to that activity after the party has ended (after-party activities are done without a host).
* Party schedule is approximate and subject to change at the discretion of The Castle. Length of events vary due to actual attraction length and crowds. All attractions are open to the public during the time of your party.
Important Ballocity Party Details…
- We require a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to book any party. By putting down your non-refundable $100 deposit you are agreeing to the terms/structure of our events.
- Please be prompt; your food will be served within 10 minutes of your scheduled party start time. Suggest to your guests that they arrive 5 minutes early since party times cannot be adjusted for late arrivals. You should arrive 10 minutes prior to the party start time.
- Although we supply you with celebration “Happy Birthday” plates, napkins and solid tablecloth, if your child has a specific party theme, you are welcome to bring your own themed plates/cups/tablecloth. Nothing may be adhered to the walls.
- One birthday child will receive a Castle t-shirt. If you have more than one birthday child, you may purchase an additional shirt for $8.
- All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party.
- Party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child. No discounts are given if less than 8 children show up at the party. Parents of the birthday child may join in the main party activity for free!
- You can feel free to bring a cake/cupcakes. Otherwise, no outside food or beverages are allowed please (of course, a parent may bring a substitution as needed for any specific child with a food restriction due to allergies).
- Piñatas, silly string, confetti, noise makers or outside balloons are not permitted.
- Ballocity & InflataPark Parties: Please note, children MUST WEAR SOCKS.
- Your party deposit will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your party. We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment; we do not accept checks.
- While we will make every effort, we are unable to guarantee party area or host requests.
- When leaving the party area for the main party activity, we suggest you bring all gifts to your vehicle at this time, you will not be returning to the party area. The Castle cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gifts.
- Parents are expected to assist with the party to keep on schedule, help children enjoy the attractions and obey The Castle rules. In the main party room, there are other parties going on and we ask parents cooperation in assisting us in keeping your kids at the reserved party table.
- Activities and party rooms are not exclusive to your party. Add-on activities are subject to public wait line.
- Gratuity for your host is appreciated; suggested gratuity is 10% of party total.
- Please remember to take any leftover food or cake with you at the end of your party, all items will be discarded at the end of the night.
Birthday Party FAQ’s
With the exception of bringing a cake or cupcakes for your Castle hosted birthday party, no other outside food or beverage is allowed (feel free to bring a substitution as needed for any child with food restrictions due to allergies).
All parties leave the party room after the first 40 minutes and move on to the main party activity. Please understand that your party area will be used for a scheduled party shortly after yours, so we do need to keep on schedule. We do have 2 Private Party Rooms available, please click here for more information on booking the private party room.
Nope! We provide all of your paper products, tablecloth, “Happy Birthday” pizza and cake plates, forks, napkins and table balloons. You can feel free to bring your own cake or cupcakes, otherwise no outside food is allowed.
Yes. The base party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child.
No, you will be billed based on the number of actual participating children who attend the party, above the base package price of 8 children. When confirming, we need your best head count to prepare the table and pizza.
All food is done within the first 40 minutes of our parties. Please understand that it is very important to stay within the schedule of our parties to make the day run smooth for everyone. In order to ensure proper capacity of each main party activity, we are unable to make exceptions to the party schedules.
All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party. If you have a mini golf party scheduled and it is raining, you can either reschedule your party or space permitting, move it to an indoor party. Any add-on activities can be adjusted at the party; you will not be billed for any add-on activities that are not done.
We consider guests to be children who will be eating and participating in the activities. If there are infant siblings of guests attending who would not be participating in the party activities, or adults, you do not need to include them in your head count.
If an adult stays but does not participate in any activities, there is no charge for them. Most parties will add additional pizzas, soft drinks or party food for the adults, please see our Party Food Add-On Options. If an adult decides that they would like to participate in an activity, you may add that onto your bill or they can pay separately at any point of sale.
Yes! To keep everyone safe and abide by state regulations, we do have certain age and height requirements. Please understand that these requirements are to keep YOU and your children safe, they are requirements not recommendations. Please find them listed below.
Mini Indy Go Karts; 5 years and older plus 42” or taller
Road Course Single Seated Go Karts; 54” or taller
Road Course Double Seated Go Karts; passenger 40” or taller and driver 18 or older
Slick Track Go Karts; 14 years and older plus 60” or taller
Bumper Cars; 5 years and older plus 42” or taller
Banana Squadron; 36” or taller
Dragon Coaster; 46” or taller to ride alone; 36” or taller with an adult
Free Fall; 46” or taller to ride alone; 36” or taller with an adult
Swing Ride; 46” or taller to ride alone; 36” or taller with an adult
Zip Line; 48” or taller to ride alone; 42” or taller with an adult
Smallest Roller Skating Rental Size; toddlers size 8
Laser Tag; recommended for 7 years and older but open to all
Interested in booking your party in our Glow Party Room or Private Party Room?
GLOW PARTY ROOM
Glow room parties give you exclusive access for the 2 hour duration of your party and comes complete with black light responsive plates and balloons; and glow glasses, necklace and bracelet for each child! Please note that our standard party schedule will still apply: First 40 minutes for food followed by your Main Party activity.
Room Maximum: 30 people
- $199 for up to 8 kids, plus party package cost
- $3 each additional child
*Glow party start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited. The glow room is only lit by black light and is heavily themed, please be sure to look at the photos prior to booking for younger children.
PRIVATE PARTY ROOM
Our Private Party Room is located at the far end of the Event Room and gives you access to the room for the 2 hour duration of the party. Please note that our standard party schedule will still apply: First 40 minutes for food followed by your Main Party activity.
Room Maximum: 36 people
- $149, plus party package cost
*The private party room start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited.
Check Availability & Book Your Ballocity Party Online Now! Click HERE
Additional The Castle Fun Center Birthday Party Add-Ons Include…
Castle Birthday Party Add-on Activities, After Party Activities, Add To The Party Fun, Party Food Add-On’s, Glow Parties & Private Party Room
A minimum of 7 days in advance is required to book online, otherwise please call (845) 469-2116 for availability