Activity Bounce Birthday Parties are a great party for the youngest of children!
Your party will begin with 45 minutes of bouncing fun; 15 minutes of play on each of our 3 unique inflatable’s set up on our arena floor! The 15 minutes of time on each inflatable is exclusive to your party.
- $209 for up to 8 kids; $22.99 each additional child (Saturday-Sunday)
Party Host, Tablecloth/Plates/Cups/Table Balloons, Printable Online Invitations, 40 minutes in the Party Area for Food, Pizza Slice, Soft Drink, Ice Cream Cup, 45 minutes of bouncing fun, 500 Point Arcade Card for each child, 1 Castle T-Shirt, Birthday Pin and a visit to the prize cube for the Birthday Child, a Castle Mug for every child and a Castle tote for the birthday child’s parent. Parties are approximately 2 hours long.
Activity Bounce Party Schedule:
- Activity Bounce Parties begin with the bounce portion first. Your party will be on the rink floor where you will be greeted by your party host. Party parents should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the party start time. Your party will enjoy 45 minutes of bouncing fun, spending 15 minutes in each of the three bounce houses.
- After your bounce time is completed, your host will lead you and your guests to your party table. You will be at the table for 40 minutes, all food & cake are done during this time.
- If you’ve added on Go-Karts, Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Free Fall, Dragon Frenzy, Bumper Cars or Swing Ride your host will bring the party directly to that activity after the food portion.
- Finally, the party heads to the arcade where the birthday child will visit the Prize Cube for a chance to win arcade tickets and Castle value, then the host will distribute the arcade cards, finalize your party bill and assist the kids with any prize redemption from tickets they earned on games.
- If you’ve chosen any after-party additions (Roller Skating, Ballocity, Rock Wall, Batting Cages or Mini Golf), the host will escort you to that attraction after the party has ended (after-party additions are done without a host).
*Party schedule is approximate and subject to change at the discretion of The Castle. Length of events vary due to actual attraction length and crowds. All attractions are open to the public during the time of your party.
Important Activity Bounce Party Details:
- We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to book any party.
- Please be prompt; suggest to your guests that they arrive 5 minutes early since party times cannot be adjusted for late arrivals. You should arrive 10 minutes prior to the party start time.
- Although we supply you with solid color plates, napkins and tablecloth, if your child has a specific party theme, you are welcome to bring your own themed plates/cups/tablecloth. Nothing may be adhered to the walls.
- One birthday child will receive a Castle t-shirt. If you have more than one birthday child, you may purchase an additional shirt for $8.
- All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party.
- Party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child. No discounts are given if less than 8 children show up at the party. Parents of the birthday child may join in the main party activity for free!
- You can feel free to bring a cake/cupcakes or you can pre-order a Castle ice cream cake. Otherwise, no outside food or beverages are allowed please (of course, a parent may bring a substitution as needed for any specific child with a food restriction due to allergies)
- Piñatas, silly string, confetti, noise makers or outside balloons are not permitted.
- Activity Bounce, Ballocity & Roller Skating Parties: Please note, children MUST WEAR SOCKS.
- Your party deposit will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your party. We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment; we do not accept checks. Any weekday discounts will be applied at the time of finalizing your party.
- While we will make every effort, we are unable to guarantee party area or host requests.
- When leaving the party area, we suggest you bring all gifts to your vehicle at this time, you will not be returning to the party area. The Castle cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gifts.
- Parents are expected to assist with the party to keep on schedule, help children enjoy the attractions and obey The Castle rules. In the main party room, there are other parties going on and we ask parents cooperation in assisting us in keeping your kids at the reserved party table.
- Activities are not exclusive to your party. Add-on activities are subject to public wait line.
- Gratuity for your host is appreciated; suggested gratuity is 10% of party total.
Check Availability & Book Your Activity Bounce Party Online Now! Click HERE
Birthday Party FAQ’s
If an adult stays but does not participate in any activities, there is no charge for them. Most parties will add additional pizzas, soft drinks or party food for the adults, please see our Party Food Add-On Options. If an adult decides that they would like to participate in an activity, you may add that onto your bill or they can pay separately at any point of sale.
We consider guests to be children who will be eating and participating in the activities. If there are infant siblings of guests attending who would not be participating in the party activities, you do not need to include them in your head count.
All party deposits are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather or sickness, please call us immediately and we will be glad to reschedule your party. If you have a mini golf party scheduled and it is raining, you can either reschedule your party or space permitting, move it to an indoor party; you will be billed for the appropriate party pricing. Any add-on activities can be adjusted at the party; you will not be billed for any add-on activities that are not done.
With the exception of the activity bounce parties, all food is done within the first 40 minutes of our parties. Please understand that it is very important to stay within the schedule of our parties to make the day run smooth for everyone.
No, you will be billed based on the number of actual participating children who attend the party, above the base package price of 8 children. We need your best head count to prepare the table and pizza.
Yes. The base party package is for up to 8 children, including the birthday child.
We provide all of your paper products, table cloth, plates, forks, napkins and table balloons. If you are bringing your own cake, the only thing you need to remember is candles. If you are purchasing a Castle ice cream cake, you do not need to bring anything.
All parties leave the party room after the first 40 minutes and move on to the main party activity. Please understand that your party area will be used for a scheduled party shortly after yours, so we do need to keep on schedule. We do have a Private Party Room available, please click here for more information on booking the private party room.
With the exception of bringing a cake or cupcakes for your Castle hosted birthday party, no other outside food is allowed (feel free to bring a substitution as needed for any child with food restrictions due to allergies).
Interested in booking your party in our Glow Party Room or Private Party Room?
GLOW PARTY ROOM
Glow room parties start with 40 minutes exclusive to your party in the glow room complete with black light responsive plates and balloons; and glow glasses, necklace and bracelet for each child! All food will be served at this time prior to leaving for your main party activity. Total time in the glow room is 40 minutes.
Room Maximum: 30 kids
- $100 for up to 8 kids, plus party package cost
- $3 each additional child
*Glow party start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited. The glow room is only lit by black light and is heavily themed, please be sure to look at the photos prior to booking for younger children.
PRIVATE PARTY ROOM
Our Private Party Room is located at the far end of the Event Room and gives you access to the room for the 2 hour duration of the party.
Room Maximum: 36 kids
- $100, plus party package cost
*The private party room start times differ from our regular party start times, please call us to inquire about booking as availability is limited.