Group Rules To Make Your Fun Safe & Enjoyable
It is important that you arrive at your scheduled time.
We need to know if you are running late. Please give us a call at (845) 469-2116 ext. 0 to let us know at your earliest convenience.
Please call when you are about to arrive. Pull into our lower parking lot and follow the Bus Parking signs. We will meet you at the bus and direct your group to one area for directions, rules and to hand out wristbands with your activities for the day.
Everyone needs to behave in an appropriate manner, no running and no offensive language.
Please respect all other guests. Please note any damages or excessive clean up incurred due to members of your group will result in applicable charges.
You are responsible for cleaning up when using the picnic area. Please be sure to throw trash in appropriate bins. If your group is bringing bagged lunch or food, there is a $1 pp fee. We must know in advance if you will be bringing lunch or food.
Observe all posted rules, as your safety is our #1 concern. The rules for each attraction are as follows:
- You must be 42″ or taller & 5 years or older to drive the mini-indy go karts. To drive the road course, you must be 54″ or taller. Double kart drivers must be 18 or older; passengers 40″ or taller. Slick track is not included in group packages (drivers must be 14 years or older and 60″ or taller to drive slick karts).
- No reckless driving. No bumping. Be safe and keep your eyes on the track and the karts ahead of you.
- No hats. Any religious headwear must be securely fastened. No loose clothing. Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up securely.
- Obey staff as to when to get on and off the track.
- Loading and unloading karts must be in an orderly manner and will increase your time on the track and safeguard against accidents.
- Buckle seat belts as soon as you get in. The go-kart staff will help you tighten them if necessary.
- The gas pedal is on the right, brake is on the left. (On the mini-karts, there is only one pedal, press down to go and lift off to stop).
- Please do not press the gas until go kart attendant tells you to.
- If you spin out or get stuck on the course, stay in your kart and the attendant will help you. DO NOT GET OUT OF THE KART and do not drive the wrong way on the track.
- When there is 1 lap left, the attendant will hold up one finger. Go around one more time and come slowly into the pit area in a single file line. Stay in the kart until everyone has parked and the attendant tells you to leave.
- Failure to follow track rules will result in the termination of your ride.
- There is no running or horseplay allowed.
- Socks are required to enter ballocity; no shoes allowed.
- No climbing or standing on the nets, railings or outside of the play equipment.
- All posted signs must be obeyed. If you do not obey posted rules, you will be asked to leave.
- Counselors must accompany groups on the golf course.
- Please keep the groups to four or five to a hole and respect any other customers who are behind you on the course. There is no walking the course if not playing as a paid customer.
- No running on the course. Stay on all paths and no climbing any structures.
- Use caution when swinging; keep at a safe distance.
- You must wear a helmet in the batting cages.
- Cages number 3 and 4 are for experienced batters only.
- Stand to the side of the plate when the pitching machine is on.
- DO NOT attempt to enter pitching machine area.
- Listen to instructions given by attendant. 5 people will get instructions and vested at a time and enter the arena to begin play.
- NO RUNNING in Laser Tag.
- Socks are required with rental skates/blades. Please instruct your group to bring or wear socks. Socks are available for $2.
- Skate in the correct direction only.
- No stopping or standing on rails.
- Absolutely no hats on the rink.
- Religious headwear must be securely fastened.
- You must be 42″ to ride alone; 36″ to ride with an adult.
- Remove any loose objects prior to entering; flip flops must be taken off, cell phone, keys, etc. must be secured.
- Hands and feet must be kept inside the ride.
- The attendant will help you attach the harness.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up.
- Stay in your lane and do not grab onto outside corner of the wall.
- Never climb higher than chest high to the top of the wall.
- When coming down, do not raise hands above your head.
- Rappel onto your feet; do not sit or bounce on the floor.