Group Information For Churches, Schools, Scouts, Non-Profit Organizations, Village & Town Recreation Departments, Day Camps & More!
Our group pricing is offered only to non-profit organizations with a minimum of 20 people. These trips must be booked in advance with a $50 deposit and are only accommodated on non-holiday weekdays, during hours of operation. We are unable to offer group rates during Holidays or on Saturdays & Sundays.
Advanced booking & a non-refundable $50 deposit required.
Choose from 2, 3 or 4 hours of Activities with either limited or unlimited ride options.
Group Pricing with Limited Rides
|2 Hours of Activities||$17.99 per person|
|3 Hours of Activities||$22.99 per person|
|4 Hours of Activities||$25.99 per person|
|Additional Ride Tickets||$2.99 per person|
Group Pricing with Unlimited Rides
|2 Hours of Activities||$24.99 per person|
|3 Hours of Activities||$29.99 per person|
|4 Hours of Activities||$32.99 per person|
AFTER HOURS EXCLUSIVES:
We offer 2-hour after-hours exclusives for $24.99 per person with the following minimums:
150 person minimum required for any after-hours package with split activity timing (first hour outdoor and upper level activities only; second hour lower level activities only).
200 person minimum required for all activities available entire two hours.
ADD ARCADE POINTS:
- 500 Arcade Points: $4 per person
- 1,000 Arcade Points: $8 per person
Arcade games range from 65-225 points per game.
- Pizza Slice, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $4.75 per person
- 2 Slices Pizza, Soft Drink & Ice Cream Cup: $6.25 per person
- Bring your own bagged lunch: $1 per person (only available for pre-booked groups; 30 minutes in area)
Food options must be booked in advance and include all participants in your group.
Additional Group Rates Information
- Minimum 20 people required for group rates; group rates are reserved strictly for non-profit organizations, schools and camps.
- Groups are accommodated during off-hours (weekdays) only. Not valid on holidays or Saturdays/Sundays.
- Some restrictions and weather permitting apply for some activities.
- Group rates and packages are subject to change.
- Advanced booking with a non-refundable $50 deposit is required. Unless prior arrangements are made, final payment (due day of trip) is payable via Cash or Credit Card only. We do not accept checks.
- Confirmed head count is required 48 hours in advance.
- Tax on food portion only, not included. There is no tax on activities. If adding the food package, your tax exempt ID number will be required at time of booking.
- There is a $1 per person fee if your group is bringing bagged lunch. We MUST know in advance if you will be bringing lunch so we can schedule a time and area for your group.
- Roller Skating and Ballocity require socks. Socks are available to purchase for $2.
- Go Karts may not run during freezing or inclement weather.
- Go Karts for group packages are Mini Indy and Road Course tracks only.
- Please check individual attractions for height/age restrictions.
- LATE POLICY: Please understand that in order for us to be able to offer such discounted group rates, it is imperative that your group arrives on schedule. We carefully time our group arrivals so that everyone, including our walk-in guests and our other booked groups, can enjoy their experience here at The Castle. For any groups arriving late, there will be your choice of a 10% surcharge added to your bill or the same amount of time deducted from your activity cards so that your original departure time will remain as if you arrived on time. Thanks for your understanding.
- Our current group packages include Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Dragon Frenzy, Bumper Cars, Swing Ride, Road Course and Mini Indy Go Karts, Roller Skating, Ballocity, Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Free Fall and Rock Wall. Since we are always updating and adding new attractions, current attractions may change without notice and any new attractions added after the time of your booking may not be included or may be available for an additional charge.
Call Group Sales at 845-469-2116 ext. 0 to book your group today!
“I received great reviews about the trip, thanks for the great memories!”
“Everyone had a great time, your staff was awesome, very responsive and helpful. A great experience for our students and chaperones alike!”
“The kids had a blast, you have an amazing crew!”
“I just wanted to thank you and the staff at The Castle for a wonderful trip. The students truly enjoyed themselves, we look forward to returning again next year!”
“Our trip went very smoothly and everyone had fun and was engaged the entire time!”