Work Just Got a Whole Lot More Fun!
We continue to grow here at The Castle Fun Center, Event Center, Jester’s Restaurant and Pub…we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
Applicants should be:
- Motivated to learn and work
- Have reliable transportation
- Like children and crowds
- Weekends are mandatory
- Flexible schedule
Click here to download our employment application (PDF).
Job Application Process
Welcome and thank you for considering The Castle for your employment! Here’s what you need to do:
- Carefully read this cover letter to decide if you really want to be an enthusiastic member of The Castle Team.
- Fill out the application (make sure all information is complete and legible and that you have at least one reference that is not a relative or friend), then personally hand it to one of the managers. Do not just drop it off. Keep this cover letter and carefully read it before your interview.
- If your application passes the Manager’s review, you will be invited to come back for an interview. Please dress appropriately.
- Upon completion of your interview, you will be called back in a few days.
- IF you are hired, you will be required to go through our training program and complete all necessary paperwork prior to being put on the work schedule. You will be paid for your training upon completion.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- You will be friendly to each person that visits The Castle by making eye contact, smiling and greeting him or her as if they were your own personal guests.
- You will be helpful to your guests, fellow team members and management by going out of your way to help them every opportunity that you get.
- You will maintain a neat and clean appearance for your work area and maintain proper personal grooming.
- You will be responsible for your work schedules. You will come in the days that you are scheduled to work and be on time for your shifts. The Castle will provide a positive work experience through training and reinforcement of the understanding and delivery of service to your fellow team members and guests. The Castle prefers to promote from within the ranks. All promotions and pay raises are based on this ability to provide these services to our guest and fellow team members as well as the management.